Jump starters help in cranking up a dead battery in your vehicle and once the vehicle starts, and the battery gets charged you are on your way. The most frequent usage of a jump starter or a battery boost is when you leave your vehicle unused for a period of time, say, a long vacation. There could be occasions when the battery in your car or pickup is nearing its life cycle and goes dead without notice. You could be on the highway and stopped by for a break, when you wish to resume your journey, the car might not start. That is when a jump starter or a battery boost comes in handy if you have it in your boot, and there are plenty of options on the market, as evident by this top 10 list here. Jump starters come in different ratings. Black and Decker are one of the leading manufacturers of jump starters. The company is very popular throughout the world for its great range of power tools, and their jump starters are a unique range of rechargeable battery boosters, and a must-have for every household.
Black & Decker jump starters are sold in three models, with 300, 350 and 500 amps ratings. They produce the full amperage as soon as they are switched on, enabling to crank up the battery and get an instant startup. All these Black Decker jump starters can be used to crank up and charge batteries of all sizes fitted in cars and even large trucks. The top end 500 amps rated Black & Decker jump starter comes with an inbuilt compressor as well, which can help in inflating the vehicle’s tires. It also comes with a provision to charge small household electronic goods and also mobile phones through a USB port.
While there are many manufacturers for jump starters, Black & Decker jump starters are the most popular and most preferred by the users. There are several reasons for this claim:
- The first aspect would be the compact design, and the company has packed so much power, literally, in a small-sized equipment. The small size makes it convenient to store in your vehicle so that even if you encounter an emergency situation out on the road, you are not left stranded looking for someone to tow your vehicle back home.
- Black & Decker jump starters come with a portable recharging facility. If you have used the jump starter to charge your battery, you must have it recharged, so that it remains in a fully charged condition all the time.
- Black & Decker jump starters are one of the easiest to use even for people with very little knowledge about such equipments. The user manual that comes with the pack is quite lucid and simple to follow.
- As mentioned above, these jump starters can revive virtually any 12 volts dead battery, as long as there is no other fault in the battery.
- Lastly, Black & Decker jump starters come with a whole year’s warranty, and you have the name and reputation of the company to give you the confidence.
So, in every way you look at it, purchasing a Black and Decker Jump Starters is always a worthwhile proposition.